Corporate & Commercial Law / Corporate Services
AZ Legal offers comprehensive corporate and commercial law advice. It offers a full range of corporate services mainly through its affiliated entity, NDD Limited (a company registered with the Malta Registry of Companies and headed by Norman Darmanin Demajo).
From a company’s formation and registration in Malta law, raising capital and throughout the incorporation process, AZ Legal offers its clients professional and knowledgeable legal counsel to ensure that you can start to do business as promptly and effectively as possible.
We are proud to have represented a number of the most successful up-and-coming proprietary trading firms with longstanding global experience in risk management, strategy development, creation of trading architecture and software, and trading in commodities, equities, futures, and options.
These services include:
- Registered office
- Company secretarial services
- Administrative support services
- Maintenance of statutory records and annual returnsz
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association of a limited liability company.
- Drafting of shareholders agreements, private placement memoranda and offering documents
- Development of corporate governance system
- International tax planning
- Risk management and regulatory compliance
- Advice on anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML-CFT)
requirements under the Third European Money Laundering Directive
- Assistance with property purchase and management
Comments are closed.